Details

Author Topic: Online GT5/GT6/GTSPORT players  (Read 111558 times)

Offline LYON

• WJ Moderator
  • Get paid first, get laid later.
    • View Profile
Re: Online GT5 players
« Reply #1400 on: August 25, 2013, 06:40:03 PM »
Wa a gwaan. My PSN is [KOREGENERAL]. Wen unnu race?

Offline DogHouse

• DPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: August 25, 2013, 07:23:38 PM »
 [blackeye]

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: August 25, 2013, 08:56:04 PM »

Whenever you are ready. [2thumbsup]
Speak softly and carry a big stick.   

Offline LYON

• WJ Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: August 25, 2013, 09:32:29 PM »

Alrite cool. End of week probably. For some reason, most people online have a problem driving with full damage, tire wear, full penalties and only ABS on. My races start with about 8 people and then about 5-6 quit everytime.  [noclue]

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: August 26, 2013, 07:59:47 AM »

Alrite cool. End of week probably. For some reason, most people online have a problem driving with full damage, tire wear, full penalties and only ABS on. My races start with about 8 people and then about 5-6 quit everytime.  [noclue]

Agreed, just give me a heads up a day or so before and set a time.. I will be happy to race with you.  [thumbsup]

Offline LYON

• WJ Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: August 26, 2013, 09:46:15 AM »
We running a race right now. The title of the room is "10 at the Ring (Pro)". The room number is 1472-6118-3916-1741-2493

Full damage and penalties. Only ABS allowed.

PSN is (KOREGENERAL)

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: August 26, 2013, 09:59:15 AM »
We running a race right now. The title of the room is "10 at the Ring (Pro)". The room number is 1472-6118-3916-1741-2493

Full damage and penalties. Only ABS allowed.

PSN is (KOREGENERAL)

Ok, B right there..

Offline LYON

• WJ Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: August 26, 2013, 10:07:39 AM »
I just started with 5 people and they all quit before sector 1.  [dwl] not sure if any wheelers were there.

Agreed, just give me a heads up a day or so before and set a time.. I will be happy to race with you.  [thumbsup]
I think I have raced you before actually. If your name is magikcity, then I probably held a rain race and you used an Audi R8 I think. I used the murcielago that ships with the wing

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: August 26, 2013, 12:11:25 PM »
I just started with 5 people and they all quit before sector 1.  [dwl] not sure if any wheelers were there.

I think I have raced you before actually. If your name is magikcity, then I probably held a rain race and you used an Audi R8 I think. I used the murcielago that ships with the wing

I am Magikcity, just raced and didnt realize the race at the Nurb was 10 laps until the end of the 1st lap.. I felt like quitting to be honest, but did want you to feel that I was one of those other people so I was stuck.. Unless its a championship enduro race I cant see you getting many people to joint and say with full damage and 10 laps. Title the room enduro 10 lap race (pro) .. It maybe that people feel that the are miss led. It is a tall order to sit for so long racing one track for so many laps.. That is 120+ miles and each race is over an hour and 20mins long... bro. That is just insane.. I had no warning from you and didnt even get to run any practice.. That was just sneaky [rofl] Anyway.. Next time you maybe closer than you were.. I got bored after the 1st lap and pitted about 7 times for running off and having to pit for repairs.. I would like to have been prepared mentally for such a long race..   [drunk]

Offline LYON

• WJ Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: August 26, 2013, 06:07:58 PM »

I am Magikcity, just raced and didnt realize the race at the Nurb was 10 laps until the end of the 1st lap.. I felt like quitting to be honest, but did want you to feel that I was one of those other people so I was stuck.. Unless its a championship enduro race I cant see you getting many people to joint and say with full damage and 10 laps. Title the room enduro 10 lap race (pro) .. It maybe that people feel that the are miss led. It is a tall order to sit for so long racing one track for so many laps.. That is 120+ miles and each race is over an hour and 20mins long... bro. That is just insane.. I had no warning from you and didnt even get to run any practice.. That was just sneaky [rofl] Anyway.. Next time you maybe closer than you were.. I got bored after the 1st lap and pitted about 7 times for running off and having to pit for repairs.. I would like to have been prepared mentally for such a long race..   [drunk]
Yo, great Win.  [thumbsup]

I thought everyone realized when I titled it "10 at the ring" . That's the first multiple lap race I have run online. The amount of times my car flew off the track.
I had to crawl into the pit every other lap. The tyres just gave way and the car slam into a wall. unforgiving ferrari.

I think if I run it on a Sunday, a lot of people would join. We started with more people. The last person to quit I passed on the third lap. The weekend we run it again, probably at Daytona with the infield. like 20 laps.  [bike]

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: August 29, 2013, 06:16:54 PM »
Lets decide on a time/schedule. A day each week with a series race total of 4. So that would be a month. Then we can expand from there to more powerful and technical cars and a longer race series with weight restrictions. These series will be realistically mirrored to real existing series. Say WTCC GT, GTS. SCCA show room stock, Grand American ST,GS,GT. American Iron. All street car based series will have a stage 1 weight limit and also limited to sports tires. Race car based series will be have also a weight restriction and 1 spec tire or with NO modifications. In my opinion this way it focuses of the driving aspect rather than the tuning.

Let me know what you all think.   

Note: Any modification to any car would have to be capable of being realistically policed!

I no one is interested in this..  [dwl] [dwl] [dwl] Too intense? [ponder] [whistle] [rofl]

Offline mastahfro

• View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: August 29, 2013, 08:28:28 PM »
Lets decide on a time/schedule. A day each week with a series race total of 4. So that would be a month. Then we can expand from there to more powerful and technical cars and a longer race series with weight restrictions. These series will be realistically mirrored to real existing series. Say WTCC GT, GTS. SCCA show room stock, Grand American ST,GS,GT. American Iron. All street car based series will have a stage 1 weight limit and also limited to sports tires. Race car based series will be have also a weight restriction and 1 spec tire or with NO modifications. In my opinion this way it focuses of the driving aspect rather than the tuning.

Let me know what you all think.   

Note: Any modification to any car would have to be capable of being realistically policed!

I no one is interested in this..  [dwl] [dwl] [dwl] Too intense? [ponder] [whistle] [rofl]

you done kno i have always been down, if work would give me an opportunity to get back to testing yuh on the track .
i am getting around to it trust me, Dreadknotz1025 will be there in the fight soon. as i get in my new place in a few weeks and wheel set up. miss the dog fights

Offline Brian Chin-Young

• Life Begin at 20 Pound of Boost. By Top RPM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: November 9, 2013, 11:36:12 AM »
GT6 New Years Eve who is ready? [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave]
Nissan Forever

Offline mastahfro

• View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: November 10, 2013, 01:24:20 AM »
GT6 New Years Eve who is ready? [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave]

NEW YEARS??!!! u mean the 6th of December. I see some ppl in training mode tho  [wacko] [applause] [applause]

Offline mastahfro

• View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: November 14, 2013, 09:13:06 PM »
http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-course-maker-gps-data/

By determining your altitude and relative location as you move GT6 will then translate the data, turning it into a track you can drive in the game.

So if this is true i am hoping Charris can give us a proper Dover & Jamwest track layout?  [sneaky] [sneaky]

Personally i love this feature, and is one of the few things i am liking about gt6.

Offline Fastboy

• 11.820sec @118mph 2012 more to come 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: November 18, 2013, 09:44:45 AM »
Haaha funny.

Offline mastahfro

• View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: December 16, 2013, 07:48:57 PM »
Hey pplz,

Gran Turismo 6 is now out and available, I wanted to touch bases to find out who has the game and how are initial reactions. tell me whats good people.
An future Online race would also b great.

Offline Fastboy

• View Profile
Re: Online GT5/GT6 players
« Reply #1417 on: December 22, 2013, 08:42:44 PM »
Yow GT Peeps, I have been playing GT6 for a while now and I must say they have a far way to go before it get to GT5 standards.

The Ai is bulks the menu is bulks it will take some time to get use to it. basically the gt6 is boring yall can be the judge for yourself but know the makers they will make it evolve I hope very soon.

Lets get the racing going ppl
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 08:44:54 PM by Fastboy »

Offline BONES82

• View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: February 15, 2014, 11:58:26 PM »
Anyone playin gt5 online tonite let me know

Offline jamal90

• View Profile
    • wojciech pietrzak
« Reply #1419 on: March 14, 2014, 07:04:14 AM »
Is there someone? My login is xxinversexx just add me :)  [bike]
Freshdrink.co.uk - company that creating Custom Drinks & Promotional Water

Offline Brian Chin-Young

• View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: October 27, 2015, 11:51:12 AM »
Anybody still deh bout?  [noclue]
Nissan Forever

Offline Fastboy

• View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: October 31, 2015, 11:36:32 AM »
Just hailing up all the old and new driver been off the air for a while now I do miss the close battle and mini enduro races.when gt7 comes out I can give it another try so waiting patiently.hope y'all good

Offline mastahfro

• View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: October 31, 2015, 08:27:26 PM »
Just hailing up all the old and new driver been off the air for a while now I do miss the close battle and mini enduro races.when gt7 comes out I can give it another try so waiting patiently.hope y'all good
Charris is this you?

Offline Brian Chin-Young

• View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: November 11, 2015, 12:36:37 PM »
Charris is this you?

so no GT6??????
Nissan Forever

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: November 11, 2015, 01:04:22 PM »
PS3 took a crap about a year ago and purchased a PS4 along with "Project Cars". Waiting on GT7 ..

Offline Brian Chin-Young

• View Profile
« Reply #1425 on: November 18, 2015, 10:15:54 PM »
PS3 took a crap about a year ago and purchased a PS4 along with "Project Cars". Waiting on GT7 ..

ordering mine now
Nissan Forever

Offline Fastboy

• View Profile
Re: Online GT5/GT6/GTSPORT players
« Reply #1426 on: December 26, 2017, 06:49:50 PM »
Hey Guys Gran Turismo  is back and in full swing in my opinion this thing is awesome dynamically and sound amazing. we have our regular spaaaring sessions cant improve with practice with fast people  let bring it to the world.

Offline Fastboy

• View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: December 26, 2017, 07:08:11 PM »

Offline jiggaman_16

• Boost ...its a way of life
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: December 27, 2017, 08:46:32 PM »
Hey Guys Gran Turismo  is back and in full swing in my opinion this thing is awesome dynamically and sound amazing. we have our regular spaaaring sessions cant improve with practice with fast people  let bring it to the world.

Wats ur online name bro?

Allan McNish: These are real men's corners ... hit the kerb on the left, hit the kerb on the right .....

Offline Fastboy

• View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: January 19, 2018, 07:50:49 PM »
current group Team JA

shotta18
christop76874
Magikcity
grind24
furby876
frazbox
Charris22-jam
« Last Edit: June 5, 2018, 08:46:32 PM by Fastboy »

Offline Fastboy

• View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: January 21, 2018, 04:39:20 PM »
Today was playing around with the Cayman here a little video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_OCw9L58C8

Offline ILLUMINATED SOLUTIONS JA

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: January 30, 2018, 10:43:54 AM »
GT Sport anyone???
user: rickyhonda
Illuminated Solutions- For all your automotive LED needs....call/watsapp- 391-5235
Instagram - illuminatedsolutions876

Offline mastahfro

• View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: January 30, 2018, 02:44:30 PM »
current group Team JA

shotta18
christop76874
Magikcity
grind24
furby876
frazbox

Blood fiyah.

The group got a revival  [applause] [wacko]

Offline Fastboy

• View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: June 5, 2018, 08:45:48 PM »
will add you ricky as soon as I can

Offline Fastboy

• View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: June 5, 2018, 08:51:38 PM »
watch this one patience is the name ha never got a good quali but had decent race pace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snz09_dKsKM

Dont forget to sub

Offline vvise

• View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: June 28, 2018, 12:57:45 PM »
watch this one patience is the name ha never got a good quali but had decent race pace

Dont forget to sub

You're hot trash, I lost all respect for you after yesterday's race. Thanks for ruining my MFG race with this brutal move. Next time you take yourself out of the race don't punish someone else for your mistakes. I reported you to PD for race interference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXimwMZsxRk

Offline mastahfro

• View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: June 29, 2018, 11:43:15 AM »

Dont forget to sub

You're hot trash, I lost all respect for you after yesterday's race. Thanks for ruining my MFG race with this brutal move. Next time you take yourself out of the race don't punish someone else for your mistakes. I reported you to PD for race interference.

Dude, Everything can be handled in a diplomatic fashion. I see youve yet to have someone have the opportunity to express themselves.
WheelsJamaica as it stands is already a small niche group. Let us retain the concept of "unity" , than create a divisive atmosphere.

The few WJ GTS participants i know of are civil individuals. Some I know have been the top drivers in the game too.
Racing is no different that anyother sport. crap happens . Get up , dust off and go again. Let not be cut throat.

[drunk] [2thumbsup]

Offline vvise

• View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: June 29, 2018, 12:08:25 PM »

Dont forget to sub

Dude, Everything can be handled in a diplomatic fashion. I see youve yet to have someone have the opportunity to express themselves.
WheelsJamaica as it stands is already a small niche group. Let us retain the concept of "unity" , than create a divisive atmosphere.

The few WJ GTS participants i know of are civil individuals. Some I know have been the top drivers in the game too.
Racing is no different that anyother sport. crap happens . Get up , dust off and go again. Let not be cut throat.

[drunk] [2thumbsup]

I'm sorry for creating some drama in your community. I would love to hear a good explanation as to why charris22 thought his race was more important than mine, or why he felt justified in what he did. I tried to keep my post civil but I'm sure you can understand I was quite upset yesterday in the heat of the aftermath.

Thanks for the calm reply and not moderating me out of existence.

Offline vvise

• View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: July 8, 2018, 11:34:20 PM »
hahaha I encountered your boy in a race again this weekend. It seems this is a regular thing for him, he's just a dirty driver.
https://youtu.be/kav8XKEKXWw?t=1h43m20s

Offline GTSportJA

• View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: Yesterday at 01:26:57 PM »
"I know i am probably the best GTSport driver in Jamaica easily" - @GunSmok3-Ja
I'm dominating online with time slips  [icon53]
I'm hosting a race on Saturday 9pm - Dragon Trail
Gr.3 Category