Details

Author Topic: G4ek → 5efe → 5efte → 4AGE Hyundai Accent Project 200WHP Goal set  (Read 149290 times)

Offline 4AGE_Goblin

• What you see is not what you get.
    • View Profile
Re: G4ek → 5efe → 5efte → 4AGE Hyundai Accent Project 200WHP Goal set
« Reply #1550 on: March 23, 2019, 06:37:40 PM »
As of this morning, i had to go to work today so ntn done but come tomorrow  [drunk]

[kick]

[2thumbsup] tun load of space to do what i want to this trip, including AC

[kick]
so the wires behing the intake manifold needs to be addressed caz once i put the manifold in thats it, no room to fiddle with them

[kick]

[kick]

Wstegate need to be welded to the manifold still waiting to see exactly where works best interms of space clearance and heat.
TCF Internet Cafe & Computer Services - :-  For all your printing services, computer repairs, Internet setup Residential and Commercial customers. Call 631-6974

http://tcfic.webs.com/

Offline 4AGE_Goblin

• View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 23, 2019, 06:46:11 PM »
there is actually no attempt of neatness in these pictures yet, just got the engine in and fitting stuff up, you can take these as before photos, wait for the afters  [eyebrows]
TCF Internet Cafe & Computer Services - :-  For all your printing services, computer repairs, Internet setup Residential and Commercial customers. Call 631-6974

Offline R-Tech [???]

• Sponsoring The Pepperist soon, check us on fb
    • View Profile
    • The Pepperist
« Reply #1552 on: March 27, 2019, 03:15:27 PM »
there is actually no attempt of neatness in these pictures yet, just got the engine in and fitting stuff up, you can take these as before photos, wait for the afters  [eyebrows]
I meant to ask, was there a specific problem with the 5e why you stopped using it? I wana build one this year so I'm researching it [dj]
"Blessed be the one who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the sinful's way, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful."-Psalm 1 vs: 1 STRICTLY DIESEL!!!

Offline 4AGE_Goblin

• View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 27, 2019, 04:37:37 PM »
Wouldnt stop lick bearings, not for the life of me could i figure it out........................................... until recently... if you plan to boost a 5e.... please find the oil pressure check valve from a 4efte and put it in the 5e block....

but the 4ag has alot more support and cheaper potential

Offline R-Tech [???]

• Sponsoring The Pepperist soon, check us on fb
    • View Profile
    • The Pepperist
« Reply #1554 on: April 8, 2019, 11:30:03 AM »
Wouldnt stop lick bearings, not for the life of me could i figure it out........................................... until recently... if you plan to boost a 5e.... please find the oil pressure check valve from a 4efte and put it in the 5e block....

but the 4ag has alot more support and cheaper potential
oh, so that part is something I can get to buy anywhere right? or mi haffi buy strip 4efte n tek it out?

and were the bearings the only problem you found with the 5e? I might get a starlet with a 4e in it already so I wouldnt wana go A series cuz mi haffi go change too much stuff so mi wan build a proper 5efte revving to beyond 8K rpm so the turbo has room to push its power
"Blessed be the one who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the sinful's way, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful."-Psalm 1 vs: 1 STRICTLY DIESEL!!!