Details

Author Topic: My '96 Swift "Blue Bomber"  (Read 117872 times)

Offline PhantomSunny

• View Profile
Re: My '96 Swift "Blue Bomber"
« Reply #950 on: December 18, 2017, 11:11:42 AM »
The challenge we run into out here in Ja. is to find a good non-yellowing clear coat in a spray can. To get a good result it makes more sense to actually buy a pint or quart (whatever quantity the sell as minimum) of the automotive one and carry it to a sensible garage to have it done. Most of the ones in the can start to turn yellow after a few months and you are back at square one.   
I use more torque to tighten my lug nuts than what Honda engines put to their wheels.

Offline m.ramdeen

• Function over Form any day
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: September 11, 2018, 11:30:38 PM »
Been a while since I posted on here. Been a lot of changes in the last couple of months - career wise and of course Bomber-wise.

Sad to say guys... but the Bomber project all but come to a close for 2018. Actually trying to sell it at the moment. [hi]

Been a long journey - but the new job and the new travel scheme require something with a bit more oomph to get me through the daily commute. So while this project has slowed down - A new project has arisen!

I'm now the owner of a 1993 Toyota Corolla Levin AE101. Bigger Engine, Bigger Body - fitting with the new career path I've undertaken. I'll see if I can start up a thread and link to it in here.

So for now, Sayonara Blue Bomber!  [wave]  [wave]
The moment you mention "clean" ride, Then that ride is dead to me. "Clean" doesn't have a function - It means you run out of ideas

Offline TundaBOLT...4GRacing.....

• Extreme Member
  • Life is short n you don't get repeats so LIVE IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: September 14, 2018, 12:33:41 AM »
Mi still a wait pon the fuse blocks u promise mi [veryangry] [veryangry] [ranting] [ranting] [chairbang] [chairbang] [chairbang]

Congrats on d upgrades btw  [icon53] [icon53]
4G 4 EVA !!!!
470-8637

Offline m.ramdeen

• Function over Form any day
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: September 14, 2018, 11:10:34 AM »
Mi still a wait pon the fuse blocks u promise mi [veryangry] [veryangry] [ranting] [ranting] [chairbang] [chairbang] [chairbang]

Congrats on d upgrades btw  [icon53] [icon53]

Oops  [whistle]  [whistle]

And you know I might be buying another set in the near future. Cuz I'm planning to move the battery to the trunk for the my current car.

By the way... here's the thread I'm running for the current car http://www.wheelsjamaica.com/wheels_forum/index.php?topic=266200.0
The moment you mention "clean" ride, Then that ride is dead to me. "Clean" doesn't have a function - It means you run out of ideas