Details

Author Topic: CMRC Round 1  (Read 32425 times)

Offline Kurt Seabra

• View Profile
Re: CMRC Round 1
« Reply #300 on: May 11, 2013, 07:46:27 PM »
Kurt,

Please tell me that factor of 0.605 is for all cars. I'm 99% sure it has to be, but want to confirm.

While I don't agree with the 2% reduction for the higher cc cars, it is a marginal advantage.

WEIGHT CALCULATION FACTORS:
Minimum weight of any car - 1500 lbs without driver
4 Wheel Drive /All Wheel Drive - 0.65 lbs/cc
0 - 3700cc 2 Wheel Drive Piston - 0.625 lbs/cc
3701 - 4500cc 2 Wheel Drive Piston - 0.605 lbs/cc
2 Wheel Drive Rotary 12A & 13B + Motorcycle engines – 0.70 lbs/cc
2 Wheel Drive Rotary 20B – 0.59 lbs/cc
Racing weight of Cars will include a factor of 160 lbs for the driver.
Tubular Chassis (100%) – Minimum weight X 0.05 lbs

Offline Dellas

• Honda ECU Tuning - Neptune Dealer - Call 416-7155
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 11, 2013, 08:10:49 PM »
CMRC changes 2013

•   Organisers/Hosts will now be mandated to conduct Race Starts and Finishes in accordance with CMRC Regulations.
•   Points System changed to award top 10 finishers. F1 points allocation table adopted.
•   2% weight reduction for naturally aspirated cars 3701-4500cc. Factor 0.605 lbs. per cc

There are changes on the horizon for the Seaboard Marine Caribbean Motor Racing Championship which we envision will come into effect for 2014. It will be a basic overhaul of the Series in its current form so we are very excited about that and look forward to meetings and discussions over the coming months. Face to face talks are always best and Round 1 in Jamaica later this month gives us an opportunity to discuss the future and vision of the Series.

Specific to the 2013 Series: I can see that the weight issue is the burning topic here so let me dive in. We were not in favour of weights being lowered across the board last year as we felt that they (weights) of the lower cubic capacity engines were already below what they should be and most of our cars were already 200+ lbs over the minimum allowed in 2011. We appreciate that it is fairly difficult to come up with formulas to level the playing field with all the varying configurations around but have always suggested that having a single "lb. per cc" factor throughout the cubic capacity range was not the way to go. This year we support the 2% weight reduction for the higher cubic capacity cars as it is along the lines of what we have proposed in the past and is consistent with the manner in which the Series has tried to balance performance advantages over the past five years. A lot of people may not remember, but when Mark Maloney joined the CMRC in 08, his then 20B Rotary powered RX3 had to weigh 2632 lbs., today the same car can weigh 2244 lbs.

Doug Gore has dominated the weight debate ever since the advent of the Audi TT and there has been a lot of partisan lobbying one way or the other over this particular car. This has brought the case of the weights for higher cubic capacity cars to the forefront.
The new reduction though, may be a little late for one of our own drivers. While much of the focus has been on Doug, it has been our own Steve King and his Nissan Skyline that has suffered the most over the past five years. Steve’s car was built to our Group 3C rules and when we joined the CMRC in 08 it meant that he had to add 500+ lbs. to be legal for the Series because of its high capacity RB25 turbocharged engine. To add insult to injury Group 4 was created and the CMRC Regulations adopted. Of course all our CMRC contenders gravitated there leaving Steve to compete by himself in Group 3C. I regret that we were not able to come up with rules which would have found favour with Steve because he is one of our biggest supporters on tour and I know that he would have been shoulder to shoulder with the Maloneys as one of Barbados’ leading CMRC competitors. He may still bite at the 2% reduction cherry, but I am aware that he plans to retire the car from circuit racing this year.

We have an excellent database of actual weights, horsepower and lap times of most of the cars on the various tracks and by the end of this Series hopefully we would have added a few more. This is an excellent platform on which we can build the Technical Regulations of the future.

The start and finish regulations had to be spelled out in the CMRC Regulations because we don’t want to see a repeat of what transpired at South Dakota last year, so yes we are in favour of that as well, and opening up the Points Table gives more competitors an opportunity to score. Supporting that was a no brainer.

Love the direction the Technical Regulations is going. [applause] [applause]

This paves the way for the sport to keep up with the current times, can also open the door for broader international meets where drivers from other territories can be invited to compete. Then we could have all kinds of races, imagine a pure MP2 type FF or MP3/MP4 FR series to go along with what is currently being run.

As I said previously, interesting times are ahead!! [wave]

Offline pioneer_sti

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 11, 2013, 08:42:39 PM »
Kurt,

Please tell me that factor of 0.605 is for all cars. I'm 99% sure it has to be, but want to confirm.

While I don't agree with the 2% reduction for the higher cc cars, it is a marginal advantage.

Wow. Absolutely amazing. I wonder how many cars in the series this last minute rule change will benefit. I'm going to go out on a limb and say ONE car.

As for the weight factor, there must be some sort of decent scaling. You'd have to slowly decrease the weight factor, not drop it like a cliff, and to make it worse add a 2% drop at the 3701 mark. It's not even scaled, so by these rules someone running a Nissan engine with 3696 cc will run at 2,470 lbs, and an engine of 3900 cc would run at the same 2,470 lbs so the car with with 200cc less, runs the same weight as the one with 200cc more.

How can there be changes taking place, again, so soon before the CMRC? This sport is heavily dependent on planning. You don't go to your local car dealer and buy a race engine and have it tomorrow. How at this stage could someone take advantage of the new and improved high cc regulations for the Jamaica race meet? Can any of the officials involved in this decision answer this simple question for me. If in October last year a team had considered switching to a fancy 4.1 litre race engine but scrapped the idea because the weight would have been too much, how at this stage could they now go this route and take advantage of the 4.1 litre engine? When you answer that with the obvious, they can't, maybe you'll understand why rules and regulations for the CMRC must be in place for at least 6 months prior to the first CMRC event, preferably longer. This is the second straight year that a last minute 'out of the blue' change has been made. 

I stand corrected, and admit my error to all. I was wrong to assume a last minute rule change would apply to all competitors, and not a select few, or maybe even a select one.

This clearly is what it is, and it makes no sense for me to comment on it further. I'm sure some will be very happy about that.....  ;D

Offline Shifter Kart

• my jimmies remain unrustled
  • Global Moderator
  • Extreme Member
  • And God decreed onto SK, "Thou shalt rally."
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 11, 2013, 08:51:59 PM »
wow.
just wow.
a joke ting dis.
Jetcon Racing
Official dealer for KW Suspension.

"He who knows how will always work for he who knows why."
- David Lee Roth

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 11, 2013, 09:04:18 PM »
The JRDC timed this nicely.... Notice they didnt make the same mistake they made last year, this time they announce that Doug is in the CMRC after the foreign cars have been shipped giving them no opportunity to reduce the amount of cars as was the case last year.. Very cunning Mr. Teach.. But you are not dealing with morons as you might think.... Spotted!
Speak softly and carry a big stick.   

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 11, 2013, 09:05:50 PM »
Kurt,

Wow. Absolutely amazing. I wonder how many cars in the series this last minute rule change will benefit. I'm going to go out on a limb and say ONE car.

As for the weight factor, there must be some sort of decent scaling. You'd have to slowly decrease the weight factor, not drop it like a cliff, and to make it worse add a 2% drop at the 3701 mark. It's not even scaled, so by these rules someone running a Nissan engine with 3696 cc will run at 2,470 lbs, and an engine of 3900 cc would run at the same 2,470 lbs so the car with with 200cc less, runs the same weight as the one with 200cc more.

How can there be changes taking place, again, so soon before the CMRC? This sport is heavily dependent on planning. You don't go to your local car dealer and buy a race engine and have it tomorrow. How at this stage could someone take advantage of the new and improved high cc regulations for the Jamaica race meet? Can any of the officials involved in this decision answer this simple question for me. If in October last year a team had considered switching to a fancy 4.1 litre race engine but scrapped the idea because the weight would have been too much, how at this stage could they now go this route and take advantage of the 4.1 litre engine? When you answer that with the obvious, they can't, maybe you'll understand why rules and regulations for the CMRC must be in place for at least 6 months prior to the first CMRC event, preferably longer. This is the second straight year that a last minute 'out of the blue' change has been made. 

I stand corrected, and admit my error to all. I was wrong to assume a last minute rule change would apply to all competitors, and not a select few, or maybe even a select one.

This clearly is what it is, and it makes no sense for me to comment on it further. I'm sure some will be very happy about that.....  ;D

This ^^^

Offline shuggy clutch

• rule#1 BRAKES must be bigger than UR TURBO
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 11, 2013, 09:12:57 PM »
interesting times ahead..... [winner]
if u ain't sneezing............. u ain't pleasing ................RULE#1  ur BRAKES must be bigger than UR TURBO

Offline A.Wayne

• View Profile
    • TPG
« Reply #307 on: May 11, 2013, 09:21:31 PM »
The audi running in the CMRC must be upsetting to all those 3.7L V8 guys   [dwl]

Pleaseeeeee.......... [alarm] [bike]
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 09:45:26 PM by A.Wayne »
NOTE:  Warning R-Rated discussion ahead ......

Teach

« Reply #308 on: May 11, 2013, 09:34:55 PM »
Jamaica's confirm team of Reggae Racers for Group 4 are as follows:

David Summerbell (reigning CMRC Driver's Champion - Just in case anyone forgot)
Peter Rae (Reigning CMRC Team Champion member of 2012)
Andre Anderson (Reigning CMRC Team Champion member of 2012)
George Bailey (has run Home and Abroad for Jamaica)
Douglas Gore
Christopher Campbell

I believe everyone on that list is a proven powerhouse and will do Jamaic proud.

Please come out and support our team for the local leg.

JRDC and our sponsors will have an amazingly cool keep-sake featuring ALL local and overseas based CMRC entrants (Group 2+4), so come on Saturday and get you copy, then go look for the drivers and get them autographed.

Go Team...

Offline currypuss

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 11, 2013, 09:44:37 PM »
The JRDC timed this nicely.... Notice they didnt make the same mistake they made last year, this time they announce that Doug is in the CMRC after the foreign cars have been shipped giving them no opportunity to reduce the amount of cars as was the case last year.. Very cunning Mr. Teach.. But you are not dealing with morons as you might think.... Spotted!

@ doogie, I hardly believe  that the JRDC and "Mr Teach" could have made these changes on their own. Rather the rest of the CMRC relevant bodies from the participating countries must have had a say and hence agreed on it .  So easy on the "presi" 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 09:50:05 PM by currypuss »
speed demon

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 11, 2013, 09:50:32 PM »

@ doogie, I hardly believe  that the JRDC and "Mr Teach" could have made these changes on their own. Rather the rest of the CMRC relevant bodies from the participating countries must have had a say and hence "agreed on it .  So easy on the "presi"

You sure about that? Who represents who and what.. Anyway, it is what it is... the chips will fall where they may.  [2thumbsup]

Offline RICHARD burns

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 11, 2013, 09:53:48 PM »
pioneer_sti u was saying before u wanted to see it cause it would benifit start Williams. i lost

pioneer_sti  please explain

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 09:57:53 PM by RICHARD burns »

Offline Shifter Kart

• my jimmies remain unrustled
  • Global Moderator
  • Extreme Member
  • And God decreed onto SK, "Thou shalt rally."
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 11, 2013, 09:58:04 PM »
pioneer_sti u was saying before u wanted to see it cause it would benifit start Williams. i lost cause now u cussing
the problem isnt the change. the problem is the change TWO WEEKS before the first round, after cars have already been prepared and shipped.
read his post.
Jetcon Racing
Official dealer for KW Suspension.

"He who knows how will always work for he who knows why."
- David Lee Roth

Offline Kurt Seabra

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 11, 2013, 10:09:40 PM »
Kurt,

Firstly, I would say that Doug Gore, Chris Campbell and Steve King would benefit for sure this year
I take your point on the late rule changes, never a good thing. Last year the very same thing happened with the across the board weight reductions. Some of the very competitors who influenced those changes never even toured, or they chose to just do their home leg. Sorry that I can't indulge in the hypothetical scenarios of who could have run out and bought new cars/engines because we all know at this level that does not occur. 
This is exactly why the CMRC needs a complete overhaul. Structure, regulations, management, everything........ Today we have a sponsor committing to move cars around the region free. We have promoters/organisers agreeing to host legs of the Series without any knowledge of who will show up to take part. Finally, we have competitors who throw their weight around, influence Regulation changes, but then turn around and never commit to being a part of the Series.
Dover Round 1 of 2013 is here, the JRDC has busted their behinds living up to the expectations of a  Promoter/Organiser, yet from a maximum of 6 cars per Team so far we only have 2 each from Barbados and Guyana with Jamaica yet to be announced. But these very same non-committal competitors will be the first ones shouting at the top of their voices at the slightest move that may enhance participation, if, in their estimation they stand to gain nothing from the move.
Since 2008 thirty one competitors have taken part in CMRC races. Of those, only 6 have started in 50% or more of the 44 races ran. They are:
D. Summerbell Jr. = 40 - M. Maloney = 36 - A. King = 32 - D. Maloney = 30 - K. Jeffrey = 27 & P. Rae = 26
Now look at the line up for Dover 2013. Seems familiar? These guys have been racing no matter what the regulations are because they see the potential of the Series and none want to return to what it was prior to 2008.

Armchair racer

« Reply #314 on: May 11, 2013, 10:12:43 PM »
pioneer_sti u was saying before u wanted to see it cause it would benifit start Williams. i lost cause now u cussing
the problem isnt the change. the problem is the change TWO WEEKS before the first round, after cars have already been prepared and shipped.
read his post.
  The way it's structured before it doesn't benefit them as he assumed it would, only the 3701 - 4500cc 2 Wheel Drive Piston - 0.605 lbs/cc  cars benefit right now.

Offline RICHARD burns

• View Profile
« Reply #315 on: May 11, 2013, 10:20:26 PM »
Kurt i know this off topic but where will be round 2 be held? alot of talk flying and some people keeping things close even if it not so.

so i kindly asking if u can gave us a up date what going on in Barbados.

Offline ЯāĢSpeEd نيسان

• WJ Moderator
  • Extreme Member
  • L5-VE
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 11, 2013, 10:28:57 PM »
'Motivation without substance is hype...' 'WolVEpack ftw...'

Offline Kurt Seabra

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 11, 2013, 10:31:01 PM »
Kurt i know this off topic but where will be round 2 be held? alot of talk flying and some people keeping things close even if it not so.

so i kindly asking if u can gave us a up date what going on in Barbados.
There is talk that the redevelopment of Bushy Park will start at the beginning of July, so at the moment people are unsure of what will happen. No one wants to speculate. However, by the time the team gets to Jamaica later this month we will be better able to answer that question.

Offline RICHARD burns

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 11, 2013, 10:36:41 PM »
thanks alot . i like the rules cmrc just hope every one can agree and we can have a nice time. my mind is coming back to track racing abit.

Offline Synergy

• Forgive and forget
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 11, 2013, 10:45:03 PM »
That is one top class team that has been selected to rep Jamaica. Cant wait for race day.
Do not allow yourself to be upset by people, things or circumstances. They are powerless!!! Your reaction is their only power.

Offline pioneer_sti

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 11, 2013, 11:00:34 PM »
pioneer_sti u was saying before u wanted to see it cause it would benifit start Williams. i lost

pioneer_sti  please explain

Unlike last year where the rule change was across the board for all participants, this rule change is made to only benefit cars from 3701cc - 4500cc. Last year the weight factor dropped from 0.675 to 0.625, but this year, we still have to use a 0.625 weight factor, while other 'select' competitors have been granted a weight factor of 0.605, and if it's NA a further 2% reduction. As Kurt pointed out, only 3 cars (really 2 cars) benefit from this change.

I naturally assumed that no last minute changes could ever be made to favour a select few competitors, so thought all would benefit, if possible, from the weight changes. The regulation changes made, which change the entire concept upon which the weight rules have been using for years, are regulations that should have been discussed and put in place months ago. 

I have never been, nor will I ever be in favour of changing the regulations of motorsport with short notice.

Offline ЯāĢSpeEd نيسان

• WJ Moderator
  • Extreme Member
  • L5-VE
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 11, 2013, 11:03:24 PM »
I see a kind of piece-meal approach in the naming of only the group 4 racers. Why couldn't the entire Jamaican team be named?

Peace

Offline Kurt Seabra

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 11, 2013, 11:44:39 PM »
These are the weight factors Barbados proposed with the full support of all our competitors when rules were being contemplated for the 2009 Series.

2WD WEIGHT CALCULATION CHART
CC’s                          Lbs per cc    Minimum Weight (lbs)
0           1800   =   0.90            1600
1801   2000   =   0.86            1620
2001   2200   =   0.82            1720
2201   2400   =   0.78            1804
2401   2600   =   0.75            1872
2601   2800   =   0.72            1950
2801   3000   =   0.695    2016
3001   3200   =   0.67            2085
3001   3400   =   0.66            2144
3401   3600   =   0.64            2244
3601   3800   =   0.62            2304
3801   4000   =   0.61            2356

4 Wheel Drive /All Wheel Drive - 0.70 lbs/cc
Tubular Chassis (100%) – add 150 lbs to calculated weight.
Weighing of Cars will include driver at a 160 lbs factor.

Armchair racer

« Reply #323 on: May 11, 2013, 11:48:30 PM »
These are the weight factors Barbados proposed with the full support of all our competitors when rules were being contemplated for the 2009 Series.

2WD WEIGHT CALCULATION CHART
CC’s                          Lbs per cc    Minimum Weight (lbs)
0           1800   =   0.90            1600
1801   2000   =   0.86            1620
2001   2200   =   0.82            1720
2201   2400   =   0.78            1804
2401   2600   =   0.75            1872
2601   2800   =   0.72            1950
2801   3000   =   0.695    2016
3001   3200   =   0.67            2085
3001   3400   =   0.66            2144
3401   3600   =   0.64            2244
3601   3800   =   0.62            2304
3801   4000   =   0.61            2356

4 Wheel Drive /All Wheel Drive - 0.70 lbs/cc
Tubular Chassis (100%) – add 150 lbs to calculated weight.
Weighing of Cars will include driver at a 160 lbs factor.

Why weren't those rules adopted back then ?

I'm sure all drivers in the series like lower weights when they are fairly and timely done to benefit all
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 12:14:35 AM by Armchair racer »

Offline RICHARD burns

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 12, 2013, 05:41:15 AM »
pioneer_sti can u fill us in on the changes   Staurt will be making?

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 12, 2013, 05:47:06 AM »
I see a kind of piece-meal approach in the naming of only the group 4 racers. Why couldn't the entire Jamaican team be named?

Peace

Really? That answer is obvious..  [dwl]

Offline redbwoy

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 12, 2013, 07:08:26 AM »
(I didn't think I'd ever say this, but:) ... Logic is right ... the current / continuing administration of the CRMC is one big joke ... where money and its influence overrides everything ... as Eagleye saw weeks ago ... there is a big RAT and regrettably it has won ... but as always ... JAH don't sleep ... 

Offline charlie11

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 12, 2013, 07:48:17 AM »
(I didn't think I'd ever say this, but:) ... Logic is right ... the current / continuing administration of the CRMC is one big joke ... where money and its influence overrides everything ... as Eagleye saw weeks ago ... there is a big RAT and regrettably it has won ... but as always ... JAH don't sleep ...
And they shoot the poor Eagle down for telling it like it is , stay tuned more to come soon.
Money talks BS walks  [bike]
You can take the drunk out of the gutter, but you can`t take the gutter out from the drunk

Offline Kurt Seabra

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 12, 2013, 10:25:57 AM »
Ones that are interested in who has toured where will find this useful.

Offline pioneer_sti

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 12, 2013, 10:32:38 AM »

We're going to be testing different tyres as we're having trouble getting the tyres we currently run, but hopefully the new tyres will be better. We will be changing to a sequential gearbox (already have it) with a closed loop flat shift system, but that is mainly for reliability. We've been running the small port 1.8 engine and decided to move to the big port. Recently we were also discussing moving to the 2 litre engine, but that would mean running even further over the maximum chassis weight. Unfortunately Stuart doesn't complain at all, so no chance we will get any last minute weight rule changes that just happen to go in our favour...   [reallysad] 

Aside from that we will be trying to get her back into good shape. The car has run almost every local BARL event over the last few years, and several CMRC overseas events, so it was decided this year to take the time to try and get all the little issues sorted.

Armchair racer

« Reply #330 on: May 12, 2013, 11:19:58 AM »

We're going to be testing different tyres as we're having trouble getting the tyres we currently run, but hopefully the new tyres will be better. We will be changing to a sequential gearbox (already have it) with a closed loop flat shift system, but that is mainly for reliability. We've been running the small port 1.8 engine and decided to move to the big port. Recently we were also discussing moving to the 2 litre engine, but that would mean running even further over the maximum chassis weight. Unfortunately Stuart doesn't complain at all, so no chance we will get any last minute weight rule changes that just happen to go in our favour...   [reallysad] 

Aside from that we will be trying to get her back into good shape. The car has run almost every local BARL event over the last few years, and several CMRC overseas events, so it was decided this year to take the time to try and get all the little issues sorted.

All the best, we really miss you guys in Jamaica this year.

Offline raeracing

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 12, 2013, 11:28:20 AM »
Hey guys is it too late for me to request a weight factor reduction considering the 12a is 1 of the smallest mtrs in the series gp4, but has the highest factor 0.7!!!!

Nothing tried nothing gained!

If its based on clout...then forget it!

Offline Rush!

• WJ Moderator
  • Extreme Member
  • Gunners for life....
    • View Profile
    • lift
« Reply #332 on: May 12, 2013, 11:39:17 AM »
I am disappointed to see this last minute rule change being put into effect for this year. It wouldve made more sense to apply it to the next yr of competition that way everyone can plan accordingly. Preferential treatment at its best.

This is exactly what was said would not have happened again last yr.

I will await the last minute rule changes at this time next yr for the 2014 series IF it even happens

Offline raeracing

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 12, 2013, 11:41:38 AM »
rush...pls dont pour cold water on my request...we still have a few days to go...even up to the 1st cmrc race...based on clout!

Offline ЯāĢSpeEd نيسان

• WJ Moderator
  • Extreme Member
  • L5-VE
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 12, 2013, 11:42:14 AM »

Offline ЯāĢSpeEd نيسان

• WJ Moderator
  • Extreme Member
  • L5-VE
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 12, 2013, 11:43:44 AM »
rush...pls dont pour cold water on my request...we still have a few days to go...even up to the 1st cmrc race...based on clout!

[chairbang]  [rofl] [rofl] [dwl] [rofl] [rofl]  [chairbang]

Offline ЯāĢSpeEd نيسان

• WJ Moderator
  • Extreme Member
  • L5-VE
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 12, 2013, 11:46:08 AM »

True. Can even be done while you are in the pit lane heading out for race.

Peace

Offline Mikey Spice

• "Everyday above ground is a good one."
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 12, 2013, 11:46:47 AM »

I now see what you did there Mikey. [thumbsup] are you a profit of some sorts? You seem to know the future  [rofl]

Doug Hollywood Gore is part of the CMRC team for 2013! As long as car is fine team ATL Racing will be traveling to all rounds of the CMRC.

I was looking thru some albums and this image just stood out. I knew Doug would be in the mix........ppl dead.....Reggae Racers ago tek it to them!!!!!!
"Anyday above ground is a good one."

Offline ЯāĢSpeEd نيسان

• WJ Moderator
  • Extreme Member
  • L5-VE
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 12, 2013, 11:49:03 AM »
... cant believe I wasted so many years in the Nissan, Lounge  and drag section of this site

Now I know...

Peace

Offline raeracing

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 12, 2013, 11:52:09 AM »
nb

Reggae Racers registered (Intellectual Property Co, Braemar Ave)

Offline Rush!

• WJ Moderator
  • Extreme Member
  • Gunners for life....
    • View Profile
    • lift
« Reply #340 on: May 12, 2013, 11:55:11 AM »

hahahahha ok .... u have a petition ready... mi will sign it fi yuh [drunk]

Teach

« Reply #341 on: May 12, 2013, 11:55:22 AM »
I've been in this sport for quite a while and know that nothing is a given until the final flag is flown.

It is obvious that the other teams are comig better prepared than before. This means our team needs to be in full-flight in 2 weeks.

Offline Hilary

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 12, 2013, 12:07:28 PM »
I wonder what could cause some one to entertain the thought that Chris the president of the dynamic JRDC would be so short sighted and thing only of the (Jamaica) first leg of the CMRC and not look carefully at the bigger picture that can affect the growth of the sport.

Any one wearing blinkers would know that no one club would attempt or be allowed to amend the CMRC rules without consultation. Therefor to point finger at Pres. Chris is a sad situation.

Organising a premiere event such as the CMRC is in many ways running a business and the leaders must take actions as the need arises that will contribute to the growth of the business in our case the Sport.

Chris and his team should be praised for the yeomen service they are giving and infact be assisted by us with new ideas and offering to help physically.

Mr.J.

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 12, 2013, 12:14:07 PM »
Hey guys is it too late for me to request a weight factor reduction considering the 12a is 1 of the smallest mtrs in the series gp4, but has the highest factor 0.7!!!!

Nothing tried nothing gained!

If its based on clout...then forget it!

If you ain't got z money, you ain't got z rule fwen.. So yeah, nuh even bodda. Better you got play the powerball and win.. You will stand a better chance..  [rofl]

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 12, 2013, 12:16:51 PM »

I now see what you did there Mikey. [thumbsup] are you a profit of some sorts? You seem to know the future  [rofl]

Doug Hollywood Gore is part of the CMRC team for 2013! As long as car is fine team ATL Racing will be traveling to all rounds of the CMRC.

I was looking thru some albums and this image just stood out. I knew Doug would be in the mix........ppl dead.....Reggae Racers ago tek it to them!!!!!!

Victories are empty when done in a underhanded way... At least by honest people that is..

Offline Mikey Spice

• "Everyday above ground is a good one."
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: May 12, 2013, 12:18:25 PM »
Reggae Racers mi seh.......more images of the entire team will be poisted shortly .......look out caribbean people.......Jamaica have this! Don't forget!

"Anyday above ground is a good one."

Offline Rude Boy Roy -JK

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 12, 2013, 01:38:27 PM »
unnu see this??

Have fun MP 4, it was nice knowing you.

Offline doogie

• Extreme Member
  • (4CEFED)
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 12, 2013, 01:55:01 PM »

Offline Rude Boy Roy -JK

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 12, 2013, 02:56:44 PM »
lol interesting

Offline logic

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 12, 2013, 06:17:36 PM »
Logic mussi nuh wake up yet? Or him beg Doogie to start before him can log on. [dwl] [dwl] Lets go Team Jamaica. [wave]

I am wide awake...cannot believe what is happening though.

I just wanna know now that the rule was changed and bent AGAIN what will happen when everybody else get a car of that caliber and he gets beaten what will he do to get things done in his favor.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 06:22:31 PM by logic »