Details

Author Topic: Skunk Nation Car Show pre-qualifying..............  (Read 702 times)

Offline jr_wrx

• View Profile
Skunk Nation Car Show pre-qualifying..............
« on: May 24, 2013, 12:11:08 PM »
Subsequent to our link up on April 27, the Skunk Nation Jamaica has invited us to their upcoming show,  IMPORT TUNER NIGHT July 6, 2013 at the National Stadium, to showcase the club and our cars. This is the second staging of this annual show.

This year, the show is under the theme; UNITING THE STREETS, is simply an effort to showcase some of the best customized and stock cars in Jamaica....remembering that we are all from ONE AUTOMOTIVE WORLD...!!  [2thumbsup]

Our club has a diverse membership of car enthusiasts with a understandable love for the Subaru brand. We recognize that this event will definitely cater to many of you.
We will be looking to take 10 of our BEST Club Cars to that show  [love]. This allows you the member of the club to showcase your ride on a local and international basis (foreign press will be present) and push the SOCOJ name. These cars need to very very clean.

We will be doing a pre-qualification exercise on June 1,2013 at the Texaco Gas Station at the corner of Mannings Hill Road & Constant Spring Road at 5pm.
For those members who are not in Kingston or surrounding areas (though we would like you to attend) you can reply to us with an updated picture of your car. Following this exercise, the SOCOJ committee members along with SKUNK Nation team will then select the cars that will be representing us at the event.

Our club is still about professionalism, style, creativity....so we won’t bring anything less to the show. All our members who wish to represent the club at this staging....WILL HAVE TO BE AN UPDATED MEMBER OF THE CLUB. As a gentle reminder, please have your club fees updated. Please contact us if you’ve made payments to NCB and not provided us with proof of payment… the online account does not show the name of the person who submitted the payment so we require persons to scan/photograph the payment slip or provide the slip number.
Looking forward to the support in this event.
--

Subaru Owners Club of Jamaica

Contact Information:
All correspondence must be emailed to: subaruownersclub@gmail.com

Facebook Group: Subaru Owners Club of Jamaica

NCB A/C# 351080140 (Knutsford Boulevard)

Phone: 997-3226, 355-8939

DRIVE RESPONSIBLY!! IT'S THE SUBBIE WAY!!!

Offline stowa

• View Profile
Re: Skunk Nation Car Show pre-qualifying..............
« Reply #1 on: June 2, 2013, 09:17:42 PM »
Off Topic But: Has SOCOJ gotten there act together as far as being an organization is concerned?
I like my women like how i like my STI - Kinda Heavy, drinks a lot, not cheap.  Friends don't let friends drive stock!

Offline ///MTechnic

• "Bimmarution"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 4, 2013, 09:15:25 PM »
Off Topic But: Has SOCOJ gotten there act together as far as being an organization is concerned?

There obviously is some fresh and enthusiastic energy so it definitely seems to be headed in the right direction .... patience man   [thumbsup]

\\\"The World is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.\\" (Ivy Baker Priest

Offline sTi-jUnKiE

• Win or Lose.....Im driving a SubBiE (^_^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 8, 2013, 09:51:53 AM »

There obviously is some fresh and enthusiastic energy so it definitely seems to be headed in the right direction .... patience man   [thumbsup]

The new energy is taking a serious approach with the club....and due to this....the 10 cars have been selected for the show already...!! And dates for new club activities are already in prospect...!!

Just positive support needed...and the SUBBIE CLUB will be the TALK ABOUT CLUB again....!!

If there are any other persons interested in putting their car on show to represent the club July 6.....you can contact me directly. (402-2943)
STI-junkie......and I dont want ReHab

Offline Supa_T

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 06:32:55 PM »
Endorsed sTi-Junkie. Positive vibes.
Double-You Are Ex