Details

Author Topic: SUGGESTION BOX  (Read 71497 times)

Offline TWILIGHT PERFORMANCE

• View profile for shop details
    • View Profile
SUGGESTION BOX
« on: August 18, 2013, 11:23:13 AM »
If there's already a suggestion box on WJ - Circuit Racing i apologize.
Please use this post for suggestions so that the higher ups can view and take into consideration.

I will start;
I would like to see some drifting during the down time at Dover.
Heads up battle between 2 drivers - warm up lap then 2 laps to get the win.
Currently base in Miami, FL.
Parts question please whatsapp 786-344-8220

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
  • I race @ Dover, not on the road
    • View Profile
Re: SUGGESTION BOX
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 11:36:57 AM »
Good suggestion. Will these drivers be competing for a prize or are they to be paid as performers or are they to do it for the fun of it?

Not fighting it down, just want it to happen in a sustainable manner.
Its funny how everyone considers honesty a virtue, yet no one wants to hear the truth
Its hard to get someone to understand your point when their income depends on them not understanding your point

Offline MONTii

• BILLY D KIDD
  • Administrator
  • Extreme Member
  • I "KIDD" YOU NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • JAMAICAN TUNER
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 11:46:37 AM »
FANS input as to who the would want to see go head to head @Twilight performance's suggestion
ERROR DOES NOT BECOME TRUTH BY REASON OF MULTIPLIED PROPAGATION, NOR DOES TRUTH BECOME ERROR BECAUSE NOBODY SEES IT.

Offline old roach

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 02:33:31 PM »
Cut unnecessary spending IE bounty , big pa etc  not needed, have the hp race capped so cars are more reliable, try to get a one off race car series so is driver a do the ting  IE miata are selling from 5000$ us race ready . open a shop to sell t shirts photos  etc  this can be done at the office and a tent on race day , put monti in charge of the photos an pay he ,we need to lift a fan base so that the club can earn extra $ , have days when you have a meet and greet the drivers island wide.
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 03:00:01 PM »
To add to Roachies suggestion, The Jamaican Tuner magazine usually has a booth at the track where they sell their magazines and T shirts, so the JRDC can join them in thew same booth and maximise the cost/benefit thing. No need to have a seperate booth. Pool the resources.
Its funny how everyone considers honesty a virtue, yet no one wants to hear the truth
Its hard to get someone to understand your point when their income depends on them not understanding your point

Offline WatchDogg (aka Eagleye)

• "The hardest thing is to know"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 03:04:24 PM »
Cut unnecessary spending IE bounty , big pa etc  not needed, have the hp race capped so cars are more reliable, try to get a one off race car series so is driver a do the ting  IE miata are selling from 5000$ us race ready . open a shop to sell t shirts photos  etc  this can be done at the office and a tent on race day , put monti in charge of the photos an pay he ,we need to lift a fan base so that the club can earn extra $ , have days when you have a meet and greet the drivers island wide.

I would love to see a Seaboard Marine (CDC) Caribbean Drifting Championship incorporated in the annual CMRC  A minimum of two cars from each territory. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on which side of the fence you sit, Barbados will win every year.Oh oh! did i actually said that out loud?
"Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity,       than a rich man who is crooked in his ways"

Offline CEC

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 03:13:22 PM »

I would love to see a Seaboard Marine (CDC) Caribbean Drifting Championship incorporated in the annual CMRC  A minimum of two cars from each territory. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on which side of the fence you sit, Barbados will win every year.Oh oh! did i actually said that out loud?

You wish!

Which side are you on?

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 03:16:37 PM »
 [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
Barbados really has some great talent there for true eagle.
Geoff Uylett and Andrew Jones are my favourites, but we got Cleve "Cutta Hype" Ottey, Alan Chen, Marcus Barnes, Maurice "Wurl Boss" Whittingham, Chris John Addison, Nicholas Barnes, Sanjay and Randall Singh, Jamar Kinkaid, Richard Rerrie, Dennis Bicarrie, Ian Wright and nuff more crazy drifters, spinners and dexterity experts, so don't go counting your trophies before they are won!

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2013, 04:09:40 PM »
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
Geoff Uylett and Andrew Jones are my favourites, but we got Cleve "Cutta Hype" Ottey, Alan Chen, Marcus Barnes, Maurice "Wurl Boss" Whittingham, Chris John Addison, Nicholas Barnes, Sanjay and Randall Singh, Jamar Kinkaid, Richard Rerrie, Dennis Bicarrie, Ian Wright and nuff more crazy drifters, spinners and dexterity experts, so don't go counting your trophies before they are won!

Those two are your best IMO, but line them up one by one and Ullyett and Jonsie will easily take care of the whole crop you named. Then i will unleash Paul "The Surfer" Bourne, one we have here called Soldier Man,  Clyde Best,  Ryan Wrecker and Sluggie Blackman to name a few. IMO with the right marketing that will pull bigger crowds than any Bounty Hunter Ooops i meant Killer, Sizzling or Been-a-man to Dover and all the other racing venues. Something for you and Teach to work on. Cant give you guys any more suggestions without payment.
"Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity,       than a rich man who is crooked in his ways"

Offline don1

• www.vibeshots.com
    • View Profile
    • VibeShots Photography - Motorsports
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 04:23:02 PM »
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Those two are your best IMO, but line them up one by one and Ullyett and Jonsie will easily take care of the whole crop you named. Then i will unleash Paul "The Surfer" Bourne, one we have here called Soldier Man,  Clyde Best,  Ryan Wrecker and Sluggie Blackman to name a few. IMO with the right marketing that will pull bigger crowds than any Bounty Hunter Ooops i meant Killer, Sizzling or Been-a-man to Dover and all the other racing venues. Something for you and Teach to work on. Cant give you guys any more suggestions without payment.

Uylett and Jones are good, but I would back the drivers Dean listed. Eagle you need to visit one of the events here.

Anyhow I think this would be a good idea if they could settle on a format for the event.
www.vibeshots.com - Jamaican Motorsport Photos and Prints

http://www.reviewjamaica.com

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2013, 06:01:11 PM »
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Uylett and Jones are good, but I would back the drivers Dean listed. Eagle you need to visit one of the events here.

Anyhow I think this would be a good idea if they could settle on a format for the event.

Don i have seen both Chippy and Richard and a few others in live action over the last 15 or more years and imo they are your best two. I have seen clips of some of the others on youtube and i would bet house and land on four of my guys to dominate everyone else in the Caribbean.

Offline old roach

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2013, 06:11:31 PM »
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Don i have seen both Chippy and Richard and a few others in live action over the last 15 or more years and imo they are your best two. I have seen clips of some of the others on youtube and i would bet house and land on four of my guys to dominate everyone else in the Caribbean.
Arrange it sah nuh birdie talk to your guys see what they think.
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 06:22:49 PM »
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Arrange it sah nuh birdie talk to your guys see what they think.

I am only a small fish swimming in shark infested waters. This is for the Lion fish of Caribbean circuit racing to deal with. I gave them a suggestion. Lets see if they nibble at the bait.

Offline Stoppa

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 08:14:55 PM »
Have a recruitment drive at the track/ booth - maybe get some of those street racers to become members of the JRDC . This will not only bolster the club's coffers but help to mitigate the problem of road fatalities.

Then have track days so they get to showcase their talent and utilize the tracks between official meets = more revenue .

This will also show the powers that be that the JRDC is a good corporate citizen and strengthen the argument for tax breaks on motorsport related products.

Offline TundaBOLT...4GRacing.....

• Extreme Member
  • Life is short n you don't get repeats so LIVE IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2013, 08:25:08 PM »
track days track days track days [sold]
4G 4 EVA !!!!
470-8637

Offline SLIM77SLIM77

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 08:45:08 PM »

Gents,
Please forgive my ignorance, but is there a racing class in JA where very cheap cars can run?  At the dirt tracks where I am from the entry racing class is a low level class where at the end of any race another driver can buy your car for US$500 (and you are forced to sell).  As a result you never put big money in your car (point is to keep it cheap).  Many racers get their start by this method, and get bit by the bug.

These low level classes are used as a great time filler, and the crowd really get into it.  I have even seen an announcement at the start of the event asking random persons in the crowd if they want to drive one (grant it in US there are many more cheap cars available).     
Drive Fast - Take Chances  

Offline Stoppa

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 09:21:01 PM »
I don't know of a racing class but I think that there is an underutilized dirt track at Priory ,St. Ann (within 20 miles of dover ) that could use some action.

Offline turbo timer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2013, 10:44:18 PM »

You wish!

actually  IMHO the best high speed drifters are from TnT   and im sure that they are ready to prove it

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2013, 02:46:45 AM »

You wish!

actually  IMHO the best high speed drifters are from TnT   and im sure that they are ready to prove it

Come test we nuh! Sponsorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs where are you? I need my royalties when ever this happens.

Offline Nurse_Gti

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2013, 06:51:38 AM »
Have a recruitment drive at the track/ booth - maybe get some of those street racers to become members of the JRDC . This will not only bolster the club's coffers but help to mitigate the problem of road fatalities.

Then have track days so they get to showcase their talent and utilize the tracks between official meets = more revenue .

This will also show the powers that be that the JRDC is a good corporate citizen and strengthen the argument for tax breaks on motorsport related products.

Most if not all street racers are drag racers and they race at places like Orange Park, down by the (Warf and sometimes up town-When the police are not around). Which is dangerous. It would be good to get them off the streets and unto the track   Vernam or Dover. 

Offline gregorybrav4

• moving forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2013, 06:54:02 AM »
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Sorry Eagle thats where u went wrong u see that part in red, its more like ever 15 second a RWD car is sold 15 min of practise for 15 days = 15 drifters ready to compete at any level , and that is excluding who u know or have seen  for the past 15 yrs [2thumbsup]
In a world that is not enuff i am moving forward....

Offline CaptainD

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2013, 07:26:06 AM »
First thing that is needed is a street sweeper to sweep the track  at Dover

Offline gregorybrav4

• moving forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2013, 07:40:32 AM »
sorry that cant be the first thing dover course is nice  but  the surface has deteriorated
In a world that is not enuff i am moving forward....

Offline HOLLYWOOD

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2013, 07:43:54 AM »
Slim, the guys from lemons came to Jamaica to look at Dover raceway, they wanted to have Jamaica as the last race for the year. After coming and looking with me, we started to write letters to government. Then jay called me and said Dover was way too dangerous for these cars and driver. So they cancelled. fYI

Armchair racer

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2013, 07:47:17 AM »
Slim, the guys from lemons came to Jamaica to look at Dover raceway, they wanted to have Jamaica as the last race for the year. After coming and looking with me, we started to write letters to government. Then jay called me and said Dover was way too dangerous for these cars and driver. So they cancelled. fYI

Invite them to Jamwest then.

This looks like a Lemons type of car!

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2013, 08:24:31 AM »

Invite them to Jamwest then.......

@Hollywood if you still have the connection then suggest Jamwest, ur backyard out west. Build Motorsports @ both venues. Each has strengths & weaknesses.

LeMons ........... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvBuFWXLFVU
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:27:50 AM by NISMODFY »

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2013, 08:33:40 AM »
My suggestion to JRDC.

When a WJ user offers to help the club, a member of leadership team responds publicly to the offer and follows up privately with user to determine if help is required or not. Helps transparancy and WJ +ve vibes going forward.   

Offline Nurse_Gti

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2013, 08:46:05 AM »
My suggestion to JRDC.

When a WJ user offers to help the club, a member of leadership team responds publicly to the offer and follows up privately with user to determine if help is required or not. Helps transparancy and WJ +ve vibes going forward.

[applause] [applause] Thank you... Well said.. [applause] [2thumbsup]

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2013, 09:03:44 AM »
Suggestion to help all Novices and Non-race fans attending on Raceday.

Plasti-dip all competitors side mirrors in the same neon colour & competing in the same class. (Currently only door graphics)  This may help Young fans, Fanboys and people with poor eyesight (& JRDC seniors [dwl]) to quickly know who is rely racing who in mixed events. It also looks cool .
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 09:06:41 AM by NISMODFY »

Offline SLIM77SLIM77

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2013, 09:04:43 AM »
@Hollywood,
Thanks for the info.  To bad they couldn't find a way to make it happen. 

@All,
Other cheap solutions are demolition derby / figure 8 (if the course will allow it) / etc.  Gotta think outside the box.  If now new blood into the sport and clubs "you dead".  Its only a matter of time.   

@NIS,
Plasti-dip.... LOL

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2013, 09:07:40 AM »
My suggestion to JRDC.

I agree one billion times!

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2013, 09:13:21 AM »
Suggestion to help all Novices and Non-race fans attending on Raceday.

Plasti-dip all competitors side mirrors in the same neon colour & competing in the same class. (Currently only door graphics)  This may help Young fans, Fanboys and people with poor eyesight (& JRDC seniors [dwl]) to quickly know who is rely racing who in mixed events. It also looks cool .
Excellent idea.
The two plasti dip importers/distributors I know of are racers as well: Kyle Gregg of BD Gregg and Jaleel Handal of Tile City, so we could get the product at cost price or close to it.

Love the suggestions.

Offline Stoppa

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2013, 09:20:58 AM »
My suggestion to JRDC.

I agree one billion times!
_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreed.

@ Dean - love the positive vibes . Motorsports need you - Period.

That being said , lets hear a public response from a member of the leadership team regarding the assistance offered to update/maintain the JRDC website.

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2013, 09:59:38 AM »
Would love Jamwest and Dover to regularly post pics / video of any Facility improvements on WJ or facebook.

Fans don't want to travel from foreign and travel to country with friends and family to be disappointed.  .............

Cannot deal with the naggin back to town !!   [rofl] [rofl]

Let's take a leaf from North Coast Hotels giving their potential guests a walk thru of their facility (YouTube) b4 committing to visit same. Again transparency.

At the end of ur video ...... Caption reads ..... "Please remember to bring Umbrella, Hat, Sunscreen, Sunshades, Earplugs and wear comfortable clothing for a truly fun experience. [kick] All these items can be also had from our on-site vendors".
Gotta keep the focus on the fans!!

Note: No Wife-beater or Mesh T-Shirts please ...... let's keep it classy. [dwl]
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:29:30 PM by NISMODFY »

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2013, 02:06:15 PM »
I copied a reply I made in another thread:
Browse http://www.mylaps.com/en for more info.
From that site, I gleaned this:

The mylaps system is used in Barbados for cycling, karting and circuit racing it seems. I don't know if its only one or there are more systems, but again a cost saving measure for the JRDC could be to sell the idea to other sports here in Jamaica as well.

The JRDC already has a working relationship with the Jamaica Cycling Federation, and as such the cost for acquiring transponders could be shared with them as well as karting. The JRDC so far only uses the transponders 4 times a year, so if they are used for rallying, sprints, karting, dexterities, cycling etc, you get the picture, the cost can be borne by a greater cross section of clubs and associations and thus be made more affordable to each.
I think this goes well with the OneSport concept being brought to the sport by the chairpersons of the DRC and the JRDC.

Add to this, a browse through the list of countries that employ this system will reveal that it is indeed a widely used and popular system that can completely fulfill all the timing needs that we have here in Jamaica.
When purchasing equipment, I learned from my dad very early not to use exotic, experimental or unique items.
Use what most people in similar circumstances use.
Reason: parts are available more readily, repair and service, advice etc.

Offline Jayreup

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2013, 02:24:43 PM »
Create something where you allow fans to sit in the cars with the drivers while they drive (no not when they are racing)

Offline TWILIGHT PERFORMANCE

• View profile for shop details
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2013, 02:47:49 PM »
Create something where you allow fans to sit in the cars with the drivers while they drive (no not when they are racing)
Liability will be high but I like this idea  [thumbsup] A small cost for fans to experience a trip around the track. I smell revenue from this idea  [whistle]
Currently base in Miami, FL.
Parts question please whatsapp 786-344-8220

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2013, 02:49:35 PM »

Simulation (work in progress) exists, anything is possible to facilitate fans to get to know drivers & track (safely)

........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTCmNwK_SFA

Something like this could be made available at venue on Raceday for a fee ($$)  to compete against actual drivers.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 03:19:24 PM by NISMODFY »

Offline old roach

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2013, 02:51:16 PM »
What ever they do they need to get it right , bracket and qualifying need the the timing as these cant run with out this been right.
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Armchair racer

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2013, 03:24:02 PM »

Thats a fine and workable idea. I've done it before at a SCCA Washington DC region meet at Summitt Point Raceway.  You pay $20.00, sign a waiver and you get into one of the race cars and ride around with the driver during the lunch break. Sometimes you pay the same $ 20.00, doing a waiver and driver your own street car around the track in a convoy, again during three lunch break. Those were singer of the things that encouraged her too join the SCCA and attend track days.

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2013, 04:15:44 PM »
The mylaps system is used in Barbados for cycling, karting and circuit racing it seems. I don't know if its only one or there are more systems, but again a cost saving measure for the JRDC could be to sell the idea to other sports here in Jamaica as well........

Great idea to explore, definite cost containment.  [thumbsup]

Offline old roach

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2013, 08:52:26 AM »
First thing that is needed is a street sweeper to sweep the track  at Dover
You must know about Doug Gore tires big time , you are correct this is a major problem ,all the rubber and debris that clog the slicks that get picked up need to be removed.
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Offline old roach

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2013, 08:58:43 AM »
I am wondering if the micro paving system could be used ar dover , if this could work wouldit be possible to do just the corners ?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 09:01:56 AM by old roach »
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Offline BIGJUICE

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2013, 12:47:32 PM »

The idea of becoming better corporate citizens is vital to moving forward... should be at the top of the list... To date I have never heard of any social projects spearheaded by the JRDC.. (I may be wrong)
                    The issues of people coming thru the valeys etc could be addressed with better community relationship imo ... more u give back the more you recieve in blessings.

The money spent on the high dollar ,un -measureable $ return entertainment, could better be spent on community relationships, local and islandwide, eg. ...
 gifts/ prizes/ giveaways to entice locals to come to the races is a boat always overlooked... food for thought.
             Change the mindset of always looking for sponsors... sponsor something  meaningful youselves....

Merchandising has to be considered seriously...

The reality of professional qualified staff should be looked into with a plan to to implement...

Offline Jayreup

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2013, 12:56:01 PM »

The idea of becoming better corporate citizens is vital to moving forward... should be at the top of the list... To date I have never heard of any social projects spearheaded by the JRDC.. (I may be wrong)
                    The issues of people coming thru the valeys etc could be addressed with better community relationship imo ... more u give back the more you recieve in blessings.

The money spent on the high dollar ,un -measureable $ return entertainment, could better be spent on community relationships, local and islandwide, eg. ...
 gifts/ prizes/ giveaways to entice locals to come to the races is a boat always overlooked... food for thought.
             Change the mindset of always looking for sponsors... sponsor something  meaningful youselves....

Merchandising has to be considered seriously...

The reality of professional qualified staff should be looked into with a plan to to implement...

[sold]

Nuff respect Bigjuice, this makes sense on sooooo many levels....
Nuff yutes out there that may not be BOOK smart when it comes to an engine, but gi dem the practical an see  [karate]

Offline BIGJUICE

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2013, 02:31:21 PM »
A huge part of the MIJAM race meet success back in the 90's was the use of a supplement in the Observer newspaper on the weekend of the race... wasn't sponsored or free... we got a price on what the charge was to run a 8 page supplement,2 - 4 page color, rest B/W, center -spread keepsake poster, and sold add space to cover the cost... you control content, but the marketing bang was tremendous... not seen it repeated to date.
            Most of the adds were covered by drivers buying the adds to promote their business....

AS a product distributor, I sponsored the "weh u seh" program for months... group style  marketing adds really paid of and kept us on tv continuously..repetition is what is needed in advertising...

Been suggesting a calendar for years... Miss Dover competition...  signature food at track eg.."Thundersport monster burger"  or, "Big wheel pizza"

In order to get the concession from government, a serious lobby by a professional negotiator/ lobbyist should be sought, and the local political reps should be wooed for their support constantly... thats how the track was built in the first place.

A signature food event  , combined with say classic car club show with proceeds to charity on saturday of race,will help with the local economy , and will give the hotels another event to recommend to their guests ... need to start selling the benifits of everything you do...and change mindset of a "rich man sport" so we dont need help.

Offline SLIM77SLIM77

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2013, 04:48:51 PM »

BOOM - my mind is officially blown.  Amazing stuff, and I hope to see a strong future. 

[2thumbsup] [2thumbsup] [2thumbsup] 

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2013, 10:01:32 AM »

...  signature food at track eg.."Thundersport monster burger"  or, "Big wheel pizza" .................

Not sure if this exists  ....... "Reggae Racers Patties"  ........ red food colouring added & stamped, MP4 - extra spicy , MP3 - mild, MP2 & 1 - regular ....... Fans can u handle the challenge !!!!

[whistle] To add some humor MP1 - Chicken Patties ........... but I digress.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:39:53 AM by NISMODFY »

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2013, 12:55:55 PM »
@Duct Tape, excellent post, ......... If only it could be edited and reprinted in one of the 2 major newspapers (Auto section perhaps) for wider exposure to general public ......

<<................ Original post Edited .........>>.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 03:45:09 PM by NISMODFY »

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2013, 04:50:13 PM »
Thanks. That has been the norm for a few years with my involvement in the sport. Thats the area of greatest need that I saw when I entered the sport.
It will be published in the next edition of Jamaican Tuner Magazine.
The Jamaica Observer used to publish my reports/writings, but they have since employed dedicated motorsports writers who do a great job of covering the sport.  [2thumbsup] [2thumbsup]