Details

Author Topic: SUGGESTION BOX  (Read 89540 times)

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
Re: SUGGESTION BOX
« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2014, 07:11:14 PM »
JRDC team should reach out to Ministry of Education & High School Principals to feature smaller local race teams & cars on Sports Day in respective parishes. Female drivers/cars paired with All-Girl schools for max effect when possible...........

Springboard off suggestion:
.......... Do you have any idea how much it means to a parent have his/her child be able to say he/ she met and spoke with his/her favourite driver ?  .........  Make fans of the kids and their parents will follow .........

This initiative will hopefully also invest in future fans for the Next generation of JRDC leaders.

Photo credit - Natasha Chang

[thumbsup]

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 18, 2014, 07:16:07 PM »
....... Another idea for social media-
We can possibly create a VIP package for 2 lucky winners (1 guest each)
So you do a raffle on Social media with a question and some sort of submission and have 2 ppl win.
Lets say.... to enter you have to POST the flyer on your wall... and who ever has the most shares/ likes or whatever will win.
This way you have ppl working for you to promote the event.

[thumbsup]

Offline Pizza

• WJ Moderator
  • Extreme Member
  • Give God thanks in all things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 18, 2014, 07:18:33 PM »
Cool nuh Nismo...

Next post you make say that you would like to see Pizza win the lotto.  [rofl]
I wouldn't have missed a thing... not one minute of it.

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 18, 2014, 07:21:46 PM »
Cool nuh Nismo...

Next post you make say that you would like to see Pizza win the lotto.  [rofl]

DWL ..........  8)

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 18, 2014, 07:24:04 PM »
With the renewed Business Plan & the annual hunt for Sponsors ([nod] who R going 2 check jrdc.org) more consistent / professional photos would help the Club & Race teams seem more "pro" and not just privateers weekend racing.

[thumbsup]

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 18, 2014, 07:37:25 PM »
Next incoming prezi , listen good to the core , try to correct the simple problems , timing , scales , log books, cc checking. Dont talk down to those that will be working with you, dont micro manage them either.

IN all my years around dover this is by far the best i have seen.

I left kingston on time via the Knutsford bus service , we got to dover in time for the first event , trust me to all of you it is worth ever red cent, the driver was great never put a foot wrong , when i got to the venue i was like the others given a paddock pass or pit pass  depends on what you want to say.This is my first time since this meet last year right away i saw the improvements an they are good , duct tape you did well , i enjoyed the food the racing and the drifting was the shot nuh more bleach out dancers please this is a auto show, the vintage cars looked great man that old ford modle t i think was great ,
so i give the JRDC a A ...................................

[thumbsup]
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 07:19:30 AM by Nismodfy »

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
  • I race @ Dover, not on the road
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 19, 2014, 07:32:39 AM »
Thanks Nismo for reminding us of the achievements of the club and the "new management" so far, six months into the new term.
Its funny how everyone considers honesty a virtue, yet no one wants to hear the truth
Its hard to get someone to understand your point when their income depends on them not understanding your point

Offline old roach

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2014, 09:07:04 AM »
More people need to use the bus service , i advise the public to make good use of this service , unless i am working and have to be there before ill never drive once this KNUTSFORD SERVICE is there.
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Offline Hilary

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2014, 09:44:18 AM »
Dean,
Keep up the good work re track preparation. Is it possible for us to get a few sponsors to permanently cover the vending and main  spectator stands.? I know I am asking a lot but nothing venture nothing gain. This will boost the facility. You should also try and get the toilets in the bays of Heath Causwell and President Charles fixed.

Mr,j.

Offline Pizza

• WJ Moderator
  • Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 19, 2014, 09:59:52 AM »
More people need to use the bus service , i advise the public to make good use of this service , unless i am working and have to be there before ill never drive once this KNUTSFORD SERVICE is there.

What happens if something comes up and you need to cut out early. Are there several departure times from venue throughout the day?

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2014, 12:50:32 PM »
Dean,
Keep up the good work re track preparation. Is it possible for us to get a few sponsors to permanently cover the vending and main  spectator stands.? I know I am asking a lot but nothing venture nothing gain. This will boost the facility. You should also try and get the toilets in the bays of Heath Causwell and President Charles fixed.

Mr,j.
Thanks Mr. J.

The restroom in Charles' bay has always been operative and that in Heath's bay was recently repaired by him.
Its funny how everyone considers honesty a virtue, yet no one wants to hear the truth
Its hard to get someone to understand your point when their income depends on them not understanding your point

Offline old roach

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2014, 12:54:36 PM »

What happens if something comes up and you need to cut out early. Are there several departure times from venue throughout the day?
No that is the problem oh well never thought of that , but i know i would be able to find a way if i had to leave
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 19, 2014, 03:44:07 PM »

I may not be politically correct in answering the question this way, but think of it like a plane ticket/booking.
Would an airline make an option available to you to change their flight schedule if you as an individual have a personal emergency?
I wouldnt expect Knutsford Express to either.

Offline Pizza

• WJ Moderator
  • Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 19, 2014, 05:15:54 PM »

I may not be politically correct in answering the question this way, but think of it like a plane ticket/booking.
Would an airline make an option available to you to change their flight schedule if you as an individual have a personal emergency?
I wouldnt expect Knutsford Express to either.

You make it sound like i'm criticizing Knutsford or the service. Let me make it clear, i'm not. I was delighted to hear about the service as I avoid going to out of town events because of the added expense of setting my mind at ease that my car is ready for the out of town journey and whatever may come night or day. So servicing, gas, emergency tow money, community helping you out of the bush mad money  [rofl] Stuff adds up when you like to be prepared for anything, like I do. I've heard nothing but good things about the knutsford experience so I would be willing to give it a try because it solves the headache of  prep money  BUT i was simply asking Old Roach, since he has used the service, if there are multiple buses leaving at different times (like a All inclusive party) because the one thing that would keep me from going on the bus is if I have to wait till the very end of the day to come back in case of a problem or emergency back home. I also can get migraines if i'm in the sun too long (sucks to be me, I know) or who knows maybe the show flop and I just want to leave.  [wacko] Taxi not cheap to town from Brown's Town.

I think i'm allowed to ask if the service provided fits my situation or needs. 

And to answer the question with your example.... Said airline may have other flights back to my original location and may be willing to change my ticket to an earlier one.. if space is available.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 05:18:32 PM by Pizza »

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 20, 2014, 12:49:04 AM »
We're not at that level yet of multiple buses and departure times.
Maybe some day we will be.
With your special needs/concerns, maybe the bus service is not the best option for you.

Offline Pizza

• WJ Moderator
  • Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 20, 2014, 06:55:25 AM »
We're not at that level yet of multiple buses and departure times.
Maybe some day we will be.
With your special needs/concerns, maybe the bus service is not the best option for you.

Thanks, I came to the same conclusion when OR said there was only one bus for the day. [thumbsup]

Offline Hilary

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 21, 2014, 01:43:33 PM »

From what I have read it would appear that the Knutsford bus service was on the last occasion, good, consequently we should continue our efforts to get them to provide more basses, to do so they must advertise their services and early at that. Imagine sitting comfortable in a bus chatting with friends and eating goodies instead of having to contend with the long and tedious driving.

Mr. Knotsford CEO get your marketing people on the job tell the Jamaican people of your service to a sporting event.

Hilary J.

Offline old roach

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 22, 2014, 10:50:46 AM »

From what I have read it would appear that the Knutsford bus service was on the last occasion, good, consequently we should continue our efforts to get them to provide more basses, to do so they must advertise their services and early at that. Imagine sitting comfortable in a bus chatting with friends and eating goodies instead of having to contend with the long and tedious driving.

Mr. Knotsford CEO get your marketing people on the job tell the Jamaican people of your service to a sporting event.

Hilary J.
bus seated 44 ppl and 22 were on board
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 24, 2014, 09:35:47 AM »
^^ Very relevant info @OR ....... seems ridership is trending in the right direction ....... 8)

Co-located Booth (re: Police, JAA & Jamaica German Automotive School ) @ "DOVA" on race day could be an added destination for spectators at event.

JRDC, JAA bond tightens
THE Jamaica Race Drivers Club (JRDC) and the Jamaica Automobile Association (JAA) have increased their partnership in the heels of the successful staging of the first circuit event for the year Carnival of Speed at Dover Raceway, St Ann, on Easter Monday.

"The JAA has services that suit the needs of JRDC members, while they give us access to a wider platform from which we can spread our mantra of road safety," Duane Ellis, general manager JAA told Auto.

As of April 30, 2014, the JAA and JRDC will engage in a membership sharing initiative where each club will now recognise each other's membership base. In a letter provided to Auto, it explains that current JAA members will be designated JRDC members and current JRDC members are to receive JAA gold membership.

The JAA will also use the new synergy to promote road safety by working with the JRDC to increase safe use of the roads by providing a correct path into approved racing activities. Ellis indicated that they also wish to develop the support skills necessary in motor racing via their JAA Junior Club programme.
Read more  .... http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/auto/JRDC--JAA-bond-tightens_16527116

Read more  ....

Driver and Traffic Safety Expo says 'Take Time'
There will also be a special booth to be set up by the Jamaica German Automotive School, "so if you have any automotive issues or want to learn anything about your car then you need to come to that booth"

Police officers will also be giving demonstrations on the proper way to cross roads.
Read more .... http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20140615/auto/auto5.html

Road safety takes spotlight
Along with all the entertainment options ranging from skill contests, to car displays from the Jamaica Classic Car Club and Skunk Nation, there were several very poignant workshops. These workshops touched on the topics of pedestrian and motorcycle safety, and defensive driving.
Read more .... http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/auto/Road-safety-takes-spotlight-_17025243

JAA takes road safety rally to the streets
Police constable Duvane Connage gives early lessons on road safety to one-year-old Jahlil Frith before the start of the Jamaica Automobile Association's Road Safety Rally
Read more ....... http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/auto/JAA-takes-road-safety-rally-to-the-streets_17045503
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 11:57:06 AM by Nismodfy »

Offline BIGJUICE

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 25, 2014, 11:05:40 AM »
Some little reading...

« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 11:12:47 AM by BIGJUICE »

Offline Stoppa

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 19, 2014, 10:30:40 AM »
Would the established drivers/teams agree to a mentorship program where they take a promising youngster under their tutelage ?

It needn't involve , in the initial stages , putting a rookie behind the wheel of your expensive machinery - but fostering the development of future racers who probably otherwise wouldn't have a chance to see first hand what it takes to be a part of a race team.

Imagine the development of a few more like Kish and Vivian - not saying that they are youngsters or rookies , I'm just blown away by their recent results.

Besides , there has got to be a few useable track prepped cars out there that haven't seen any action in a while.

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 24, 2014, 05:50:55 PM »
DOVA 2.0

The dirt slip "road" is paved producing a basic closed circuit to facilitate additional events - Karting etc

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 25, 2014, 08:55:07 AM »
Karting has been held at Dover in years gone by.
The reason it was discontinued I hear is because of safety.
A head on into any of those walls is deemed unsafe.
I tend to agree.
The circuit for the karts was as you have suggested.
The graphics you have posted look nice indeed.
The blue 3rd level of the paddock building with the blue steps matching the blue bay doors especially.

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 25, 2014, 10:24:35 AM »
The graphics you have posted look nice indeed.
The blue 3rd level of the paddock building with the blue steps matching the blue bay doors especially.

Appreciate the +ve feedback @DT ......... my thinking was more along the line of exhibition races aka event fillers ..... agree safety first .

Exhibition fillers -
  • JKA - sponsored Karting exibitions
  • DRC - sponsored Rally / Dexterity exibition
  • NDRC - sponsored Drag burnout exibitions
  • Classic Car Club - Classic cars & Skunk Nation - Local "Euro / JAP / US Super cars" drive by - aka Car show in motion
  • Jamaica Carnival - sponsored promo float parade
  • JAA - Long, Short walks etc
etc ...... Mini stadium vibe ......... multi organizational tie-in ...... "Closed circuit" is within full viewing area of all Spectator areas ....... just another idea to kick around by the JRDC team.

Maybe we can get the Chinese to assist as they have equipment / material in the area.
The French donated the JKA track lets see what the Chinese will offer.
  [love]

Side note: May need a new DOVA sign @ new roundabout (TPDCO sponsored sign for "Destination Jamaica." program) or move the existing signage from the old route.

With the shortened travel "toll road" time eventually plan/partner with area businesses such as
"Lyming at Walkerswood" for promotional DOVA events like ..........

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 11:58:32 AM by Nismodfy »

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 25, 2014, 06:35:11 PM »
I'm known to be extremely politically incorrect, and even more so for the sake of a good laugh, so here I go being true to form.

Just because the French gave Jamaica a kart track when they built some highways here, doesnt mean the chinese are gonna give a car track.

You eva get nuttn from a chiney man yet?  [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Try go innah a chiney man shop and short 5 cent and see if yuh nuh haffi leff de goods an go get de 5 cent!

Offline Shifter Kart

• my jimmies remain unrustled
  • Global Moderator
  • Extreme Member
  • And God decreed onto SK, "Thou shalt rally."
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2014, 06:40:14 PM »
get the head of CHEC to get into rallying or circuit racing. u never know [rofl]
Jetcon Racing
Official dealer for KW Suspension.

"He who knows how will always work for he who knows why."
- David Lee Roth

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2014, 08:07:55 PM »
Just because the French gave Jamaica a kart track when they built some highways here, doesnt mean the Chinese are gonna give a car track.

Charles may have to brush up on his Mandarin / Cantonese and carry a Govt. minister as well ...... them good @ the foreign beggin ting   ;D

Update:
China Harbour Engineering Company, which is building the highway, has been providing assistance to the communities nearby the roadway.
Read more ..... http://loopjamaica.com/2014/09/15/jamaica-news-councillor-wants-highway-developers-to-improve-hospital/
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 04:23:31 PM by Nismodfy »

Offline charlie downes

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2014, 06:56:55 PM »
Chinese (from the People's Republic) want your county's assets, your minerals, your food, your fish, your land and anything else you haven't valued. The ONLY people they are giving to, are the decision-makers in gov't, and when they do, it comes with a heavy price.

Offline old roach

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2014, 08:12:06 PM »
get the head of CHEC to get into rallying or circuit racing. u never know [rofl]
fyia bun pon dis how u fi mek dem get everything eh shifter, nah sah as a matter mi wah dem leave jamaica cause we soon wont have any rights much less an have to answer to them u mad . [icon53] [icon53] [icon53] [icon53] [icon53] [icon53] [icon53] [icon53] [icon53] [icon53] [icon53] [icon53] [icon53] [icon53]
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Offline old roach

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 28, 2014, 09:08:58 AM »
I hear that the peoples ruplic got permission to do logging in guyana ,well now guyana in big trouble .
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Offline old roach

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 28, 2014, 09:39:16 AM »
So shifter not even in joke do i or many others want to hear mention of those( peoples republic ) not even if they built a track and provided 40 proper race cars free would i and others want them involved . You know that it would come with a price , and i dont think we need to pay that price , so get that outa your mind fast SHIFTER.
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Offline Hilary

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 28, 2014, 03:28:26 PM »

Hats off to the people of Guyana for allowing the Chines to come to their country to help to develop it after a Guyanese destroyed it some years ago.
Guyana in 1953 had a population of about 750 thousand people, today 61 years later, Guyana has about 800 thousand people. The pattern for migration was set in the sixties, much to the benefits of Canada,the USA and other countries and the detriment to Guyana.

Let me tell you a story that happened many years ago while on a visit to Toronto Canada. In conversation with a Guyanese, he said to a small group of Guyanese, man I like Prime Minister Burnham he is a grate man, one member of the group in awe asked why is that so, he replied well, my friend  he (Burnam) cause me to leave Guyana, in that he made my life a misery, I am now in Canada doing exceptionally good.
Have a good laugh my friends, laughing is good for your health

Offline charlie downes

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 28, 2014, 04:13:50 PM »
Hilary, as a FELLOW Guyanese, let me say I don't see that comment as something Jamaicans would applaud you for. Jamaicans have MANY examples of Burnham-like behavior in Government, yet I NEVER hear ex-pat Jamaicans, OR those living on the Rock crying down their country. Even those who've left for other lands are PROUD of their heritage,, and in addition to returning to visit, they "big-up" their homeland, not denigrate it, or its past leaders. Burnham didn't destroy the forests or the land, the Chinese will...

Offline old roach

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 28, 2014, 07:22:59 PM »
Some information EVERYONE in the Caribbean should read...

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/blog/norway-expresses-concerns-over-chinese-timber-firm-operations-in-guyana/

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/blog/chinas-dangerous-cyber-army-has-a-firm-grip-on-guyana-the-rest-of-the-caribbean/?photo=2
charlie as i see it we a swap black dawg for monkey. both jamaica and guyana are soon to be a state of peoples republic at the rate things selling and giving away , the way places like mount rosser were used as a ploy oh well we up s--ts creek big time now.
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 29, 2014, 08:58:53 AM »
"The NDRC is the only motorsport organisation endorsed by the National Road Safety Council and our events are the only ones outside of the annual Road Safety Expo that the NRSC will have a full display presence at, Stephen Gunter, NDRC executive member, told Auto."

"This is now a real chance to have a conversation about road safety with such an audience and welcome the ability to be face-to-face with them, because in reality, we are of the same mind of the NDRC. We want racing in a controlled environment and the proper safety equipment in place," said Paula Fletcher, executive director NRSC.

Read more ...... http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/auto/NDRC-gets-nod_17438248

Would have been great to have combined the NDRC Aug 31 "Lyming At Walkerswood" event with JRDC Aug 30 Track day for max impact ....... @CEC & @Toy Racer over to you gentlemen for future synergy planning.  JRDC & JAA ........ join forces with NDRC & National Road Safety Council ... to tackle growing road safety problem together ... We all win !!!   [winner]
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 01:55:20 PM by Nismodfy »

Offline A.Wayne

• View Profile
    • TPG
« Reply #236 on: August 29, 2014, 10:23:07 AM »
Another track , Dova , now JA have 3 tracks .................   [rofl] [dwl]
NOTE:  Warning R-Rated discussion ahead ......
Instagram:tpgracer

Offline Nismodfy

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 29, 2014, 10:35:19 AM »

Offline Finishliner

• View Profile
    • Finishline Automotive and Wrecking
« Reply #238 on: August 29, 2014, 08:12:42 PM »
Another track , Dova , now JA have 3 tracks .................   [rofl] [dwl

Serious business!

Offline charlie11

• View Profile
You can take the drunk out of the gutter, but you can`t take the gutter out from the drunk.
Some think Arrogance & Ignorance are one of the same, but Arrogance is more related to Immaturity& stupidity

Offline Rasta_Racer

• derrone.walters@gmail.com
    • View Profile
Suggestion Box
« Reply #240 on: January 25, 2015, 08:41:23 PM »
How does one get to compete in the drag racing event to be held at jam west .
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 09:46:47 PM by Autotronix »
Modern Engineering and Computing Services
All your home/office engineering etc
Now also specializing in professional car audio, video and security system Installation. We do fog lights HID kits you name it. Just call 361-4081

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion Box
« Reply #241 on: January 25, 2015, 11:16:24 PM »
Have a car capable of 12 seconds or faster and qualify as such.

Offline FastLife Jamaica

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 26, 2015, 02:14:19 PM »

12?
https://www.facebook.com/fastlifeja | Instagram @fastlifeja

Offline Duct Tape

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 26, 2015, 05:58:40 PM »

12?
Yes.
The parking lots usually have many 12 sec cars parked up in it.

Offline BIGJUICE

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 14, 2015, 11:31:32 AM »

Offline BIGJUICE

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 16, 2015, 11:08:59 AM »
Great deal guys..... consider group buys $99.00 and share the info/cd's with teammates/friends ---offer good till Thursday

http://www.marketingatfullspeed.com/index.php/products-services/sponsor-attraction-school

Offline TWILIGHT PERFORMANCE

• View profile for shop details
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 16, 2015, 03:50:47 PM »
Great deal guys..... consider group buys $99.00 and share the info/cd's with teammates/friends ---offer good till Thursday

http://www.marketingatfullspeed.com/index.php/products-services/sponsor-attraction-school

[2thumbsup] - good stuff
Currently base in Miami, FL.
Parts question please whatsapp 786-344-8220

Offline BIGJUICE

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 16, 2015, 11:53:35 PM »
Guys, if there is any dought if this deal is worth the $99.00....listen to this video... Grab your pen and paper to take notes [2thumbsup] [2thumbsup]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMebjBicpLc&feature=youtube_gdata

Offline BIGJUICE

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 18, 2015, 05:24:09 PM »
Guys, if there is any dought if this deal is worth the $99.00....listen to this video... Grab your pen and paper to take notes [2thumbsup] [2thumbsup]

Bumping this.... one day left for 50% discount .....so worth it , drivers, event organizers, promoters... let them know what category they can help you with...we now have a mentor we can call/contact for professional Motorsport marketing advise...YEAAAH!! [2thumbsup]

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 05:28:03 PM by BIGJUICE »

Offline TWILIGHT PERFORMANCE

• View profile for shop details
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 18, 2015, 07:33:08 PM »

Bumping this.... one day left for 50% discount .....so worth it , drivers, event organizers, promoters... let them know what category they can help you with...we now have a mentor we can call/contact for professional Motorsport marketing advise...YEAAAH!! [2thumbsup]

I don't buy these kind of stuff but I'm giving this one  try - Later down in the year or even next year you see my car wrapped with a company brand/logo and goodies install on car, I want to thank you  [thumbsup]
Currently base in Miami, FL.
Parts question please whatsapp 786-344-8220