Details

Author Topic: Rally Jamaica 2018 ??  (Read 591 times)

Offline Super_5A

• View Profile
Rally Jamaica 2018 ??
« on: October 30, 2018, 03:56:30 PM »
 Is rally Jamaica happening this year [noclue] [noclue]

Offline Pablo Rootes

• View Profile
Re: Rally Jamaica 2018 ??
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 09:16:59 PM »
Ready for the rally........if it happens [ponder]

Offline DaV

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 09:47:22 PM »
They will probably announce it on Dec 1st like last year  [sleeping]

Offline Pablo Rootes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 6, 2018, 09:37:49 AM »
I sincerely hope that RJ has not died.  [ponder]

Offline Super_5A

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 6, 2018, 04:47:42 PM »
There's an event posted on the Rally Jamaica Facebook page . Dec 1-2, Bog Walk : https://www.facebook.com/events/2062153430517686/

Offline RusstheK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 6, 2018, 06:10:08 PM »
Keep the faith. Rally Jamaica is happening. We're bringing about a dozen folks down from Oregon, Washington and British Columbia including two drivers and four co-drivers but, alas, no rally cars. Maybe next year... We'll join you for a Red Stripe and good times in Bog Walk.
I got half-way through the corner and ran out of talent.... (Paul Dallenbach, 1994 Winter Alcan Rally)

Offline Pablo Rootes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 6, 2018, 10:20:34 PM »
December 1 and 2 at Bog Walk. [applause]

Offline toyracer

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2018, 08:03:43 AM »
Event flyer for the Richard Stewart Memorial Rally Jamaica 2018, stage locations in Bog Walk on Saturday December 1 and Sunday December 2, 2018.

Event sanctioned by the JMMC.

https://www.facebook.com/NDRCSeries
Facebook, Instagram, twitter: @ndrcseries

Offline Spud

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 3, 2018, 11:20:59 PM »
So....another Rally Jamaica has come and gone...its certainly been a while since Ive posted in this forum but here goes... To all the Sponsors, Marshals, Organizers and Rally Teams a huge " Thank You"...My Rally Jamaica 2018 weekend was awesome!!! I had a great time, hung out with old friends, made some new ones and witnessed some absolutely fantastic driving!!! Boom!!! [2thumbsup] To the crews who didnt finish, my sympathies...unfortunately, as they say, thats rallying. Im grateful that nobody was hurt and at the end of the day, thats all that matters. You guys were great!! Id like to mention a few things however...To the FongYees...that car is an absolute gem, must you risk damaging it by racing it??? I always enjoy seeing and hearing this car but Im nervous as hell when its competing. thank you for sharing it with us but dont you think it should be in a nice comfortable garage somewhere?? ;) Mr. Morley, the Porsche was amazing and its driver smooth as silk...take a bow Sir [applause]

Some say that rallying in Jamaica is dead...none of those people were present this weekend to witness the sheer excitement that Rally Jamaica never ceases to deliver...Well done JMMC!!! Special mention to Lee Vaz.....Duuuuddeeee!!!!What a piece ah r@$$$$$ driving!!!!! Mi Mumma!!! Yuh ah gwaan good Bredda [2thumbsup] [2thumbsup] Now all we need to do is get you a proper machine...Scoobarus are no-gos... [rofl]....Frazz, yuh hear mi, mi General?? [rofl]

Which leads me to this...My most hearty Congratulations to the team of Kyle Gregg and Marcia Dawes!!!! Well done!!! You showed the Scoobarus who is BOSS!!!! Evos rule!!! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY DIAMOND STAR!!!! [wave] [wave] [wave]

I wish for everyone a Happy, Holy and Safe Holiday season and all that is Blessed for the coming year.....Be Safe everyone!! Spud Out!!!

P.S.

Big Up Green Jetta mi paarie!!! Blessings!!
« Last Edit: December 3, 2018, 11:24:29 PM by Spud »
If perfection could be attained it would not be worth having.

Offline redrx7

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 6, 2018, 07:16:45 AM »
easy spud was a great weekend ,great vibes ,,bring on 2019